Download Sicyon Lite calculator 5.1.0 Free
Sicyon is an all-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer - everybody doing physics or chemistry / science or engineering using formulas and tables of constants. It is easy- to-use and has everything you need to calculate or investigate a function - chart, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, fit data over, etc. Sicyon combines an intuitive interface and an object oriented approach to provide a fast learning curve while staying at a high level of efficiency.
Sicyon calculator Features :
- calculate the value of a math expression using variables and user- defined functions.
- 'Program mode' allows you to execute VBScript™ code in the main window.
- easy access to user-defined functions (VBScript™ or JScript™ languages) by buttons organized in function boards.
- searchable tables with various physical and chemical constants arranged in data boards (~50 of them)
- editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
- "plug-in" additional applications called tool boards, usable as objects in the script.
- organize the boards as tabbed pages in groups.
- a board browser for easier access to the boards and their content.
- plot / tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode. Draw many curves / surfaces on the same chart (multi-chart). You can combine 2D and 3D graphs, with data from user data boards or the clipboard.
- solve nonlinear system of equations. Sicyon will find all the solutions of nonlinear system of up to 6 equations.
- projects' collection of curves and surfaces (more than 100 of them)
- find minima and maxima in 2D and 3D with chart.
- find definite integral in 2D and 3D of an expression in a given interval. In 3D - partial derivatives (∂/∂x, ∂/∂y and ∂²/∂x∂y) with chart
- fit a curve over data (non-linear regression)
- fit batch of data sets to the same function and gives the fitted coefficient results and batch statistics in a table.
- fit more than 3300 functions over a single data set and present the list of the best fitted functions with their coefficients.
- customizable (template based) HTML reports for all math procedures.
- use a sophisticated units of measurement converter, same functionality as Sicyon Unit Converter
- use matrices and matrix calculations.
- context help on any level of organization - function buttons/ boards/groups.
- use Sicyon as out-of-process COM server to access a scripter and most of Sicyon's features (a development kit is included)
- create new database boards with DataBoard Utility.
- add new units of measurement and their conversion rules from, and to SI.
Sicyon calculator v5.1 : Download
Click for All Free Softwares